My Happy Ending - Avril Lavigne

Download: My Happy Ending 3GP
Avril Lavigne – My Happy Ending lyrics

(Oh oh) So much for my happy ending
(Oh oh, so much for my happy ending, oh, oh, oh)
Lets talk this over, it's not like were dead
Was it something I did? Was it something you said?
Don't leave me hanging, in a city so dead
Held up so high, on such a breakable tread

You were all the things I thought I knew
And I thought we could be

Chorus:
You were everything, everything that I wanted
We were meant to be, suppost to be, but we lost it
All of the memorys so close to me just fade away
All this time you were pretending
So much for my happy ending
(Oh, oh, so much for my happy ending, oh, oh)

You've got your dumb friends, I know what they say
They tell you I'm difficult, but so are they
But they don't know me, do they ever know you?
All the things you hide from me, all the shit that you do

You were all the things I thought I knew
And I thought we could be

[Chorus]

It's nice that you there, thanks for actin' like you cared
And makin' me feel like I was the only one
It's nice to know we had it all
Thanks for watchin' as I fall
And lettin' me know we were tall

He was everything, everything that I wanted

[Chorus x2]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

DISCLAIMER

BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD YOU MUST ACCEPT THE POLICY DESCRIBED. ALL SONGS ARE FOR EVALUATION PURPOSE ONLY. YOU CAN KEEP THEM FOR 24Hrs , AFTER THAT YOU HAVE TO DELETE THEM. MV3GP.BLOGSPOT.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY IF ANYONE DO NOT FOLLOW THIS POLICY AS WE DO NOT STORE ANY DATA. IF YOU LIKE THE SONG, PLEASE BUY IT. SUPPORT THE ARTIST, BUY ORIGINAL.